From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: Planet Cloudstack
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 19:44:19 GMT
So I think the first question is what domain name to give it - the two thoughts I saw were
planet.cloudstack.org, or planetcloudstack.org (I just registered the later, just in case).

There were some concerns about ASF overhead if we use the cs.o domain, somebody also mentioned
the word "trademark" so it might be easier to do on a separate domain. Anyways…bounce thoughts
around, it takes me about 5 clicks to set the site up once we decide on that.

Next - what aggregator to use. I'm fluent in Drupal, know wordpress fairly well but wouldn't
call myself fluent. Setting up an aggregator is pretty simple in the former, no idea about
the later. Happy to share administration/care&keeping responsibilities if anybody's interested
in getting their feet wet.

John