From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: new committer: Hugo Trippaers
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:42:31 GMT

folks at Nicira to make this happen. Bug finding and testing is my second focus :-)

Cheers,

Hugo

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:28 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: new committer: Hugo Trippaers

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Hugo Trippaers
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Hugo,

--David
on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC