From Kevin Kluge <Kevin.Kl...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] tools directory
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 16:54:48 GMT
I understood GCC to have a AL 2.0 license and to be used by the UI, as described in [1].
So it should at least be acceptable per license.   I don't see why it has to be kept in the
source tree but a removal of it should also include build changes to download a known-stable
version for use in the build, or some testing to prove that the perf increase it creates is
too small to care about.

[1] http://confluence.cloudstack.org/display/dev/Moving+dependencies+to+ASF+approved+licenses.