From Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mel...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: Please remember to close review board requests
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:01:16 GMT

Shouldn't the committer do this?  If I understand correctly, the workflow is:

1. patch gets approved.
2. committer merges patch manually.

If number 1 happens, but then someone gets distracted before they do number 2, then we don't
want the ticket being closed as submitted.  We should have the committer do it after they
push (or even better, have some automated system do it).

Ewan.