From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: ApacheConEU CFP open
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:27:33 GMT

On 07/23/2012 04:20 PM, David Nalley wrote:
> http://www.apachecon.eu/cfp/
>
> Hi folks the Call for papers for ApacheConEU is now open (and there is
> a dedicated cloud track). Please, especially if you are in Europe,
> consider submitting a talk. Do note that the CFP closes very soon.
> (August 3rd)

Does somebody have an idea? What would be appropriate for CloudStack?

Apache Con is in November, so it's some time away. By then we probably
have 4.0 out of the door.

A talk about the difference between 3.X and 4.X and all the new awesome
features?

- Storage: RBD (and Sheepdog?)
- Network: Nicira

Or do we want to go for more integration-like talks?

Wido