From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Binaries (jars) in our source tree/source releases.
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 22:17:42 GMT

On 20-07-12 23:21, Alex Huang wrote:

>> - Lets get rid of the jars
>> - spell out everything needed in the doc
>> - make sure that all these dependencies can be built by distros

+1

> +1.  In fact, it should spelled out specifically in the build.xml file for each project.
 Today the build.xml files just take everything in the deps directory to build a class path.
 Rather it should specifically call out which jar file it needs.

+1 again. That would make life MUCH easier. The generation of the init
script which need a CLASSPATH in them would become much simpler as well.

Wido