From Daniel Mezentsev <...@soleks.com>
Subject Re: system VM out of CloudStack
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:08:13 GMT
Hi Edison,

missed your email. That could be ultimate goal, and it's totally
reflects "unix way" - don't use one huge universal tool, rather - set of
small, but dedicated to particular task tools. As for now i see that CS
is big monolithic complex, with tons internal, non-exposed dependencies.
If you can make system more transparent with potential option of choice
- your product will be pushed automatically to next level.

proxy vm, router vm, even the API server) to a separate service layer.
> CloudStack core will be an Orchestration layer, with lot of extension points, and manage
above service VMs, also provide essential services(VM related, such as volume/network/VM etc.)
to other services.
> In your case, IMHO, what you really need is a separate or customized way to create SSVM,
CPVM in CloudStack, either these VMs can be running on bare mental hardware, or behind a Load
Balancer.