From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject cloud-daemonize still present in init scripts
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:43:27 GMT
Hi,

I just checked commit dfb0eed5a42ead051283229b2a58652f80d9ab3a from
Edison and here he removed cloud-daemonize from the Debian files and
some other locations, but this break CloudStack at the moment.

A couple of things are broken:
* Init script of the agents
* Init script of the usage server
* A couple of Debian packages still depend on cloud-daemonize

So, this thing is still in there. It has been commented out in
wscript_build, so it doesn't get build anymore, we don't package it, but
we still refer to it in init scripts.

I've read a couple of times that we have a way to get rid of it, but
I've never seen it.

I don't want to point the finger to a individual, but the sooner we fix
this, the better :)

Wido