From Robert Schweikert <rjsch...@suse.com>
Subject Re: bugs.cloudstack.org
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:44:09 GMT

On 07/10/2012 03:46 AM, Hugo Trippaers wrote:
> Heya,
>
> Do I need to do anything special to activate an account on bugs.cloudstack.org, it seems
I'm not allowed to login with my 'htrippaers' account.

> On a side note, shouldn't this be moved to issues.apache.org? One of the few nice things
is that they have a workflow to add a patch to the ticket and you have to indicate that you
are allowed to contribute this code according to the apache submission guidelines. At the
moment there is no such check in place or recorded by reviewboard.

Well, I could swear David sent a message a few weeks ago about migrating
the wiki and bugs to ASF infrastructure, but I cannot find the message
in the archives.

That said CloudStack does not yet show up as project in jira at
issues.apache.org, probably because we are still in incubator status.
Also the link given https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK on
the CloudStack incubator page does not work.

David?

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead