From "Lucas Hughes" <lucas.hug...@ecommerce.com>
Subject Status of cloudstack as an incubator project with apache
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 22:04:00 GMT
Hello,

Now that Cloudstack has moved to the Apache Foundation it seems that all
updates and bug fixes have been put on hold due to Cloudstack being in
incubator status. I was wondering what is the time table for the project now
to resume updates and bug fixes. Also if there is a person in charge I would
be interested in speaking with them. My company is interested in
contributing to the project and would like to see how we can help.

Lucas Hughes

Cloud Engineer

Ecommerce Inc