From "Daniel Mezentsev" <...@soleks.com>
Subject Development environment for RPM-based distros.
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 20:41:53 GMT
Hi All @CloudStack Devs,

Is there detailed documentation how to setup development environment for
RPM-based distros (not for general Linux, but explicitly for RPM-based). I
have fully deployed CS build environment cloning from your git server, can
successfully build CS, but there is no description what need to be setup
to build RPM packages. cloud.spec file has some unresolved dependency - as
for example %{_ver} is not defined, %{_rel} is not defined - which is most
probably in your local .rpmmacros files. I think it would be useful to
include that file into git repo. Correct me if im on the wrong direction.