From Salvatore Orlando <Salvatore.Orla...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: SDN integration with CloudStack
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:22:05 GMT
Hugo,
I am starting to look at the patch, hopefully will be able to add something on top of Chiradeep
already-comprehensive review.

Just a curiosity: did you already split the patch as suggested by Chiradeep? For instance,
I cannot find in the patch the changes to com.cloud.network.PhysicalNetwork.IsolationMethod.
Otherwise, can I just checkout the Nicira-phase-1 branch on your github profile?

Thanks,
Salvatore