From Clayton Weise <cwe...@iswest.net>
Subject Strange MAC Address
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:53:27 GMT
This happened to two of my XenServer hosts in a CS 3.0.1 cluster.

http://pastebin.com/UpCHAuQi

>From what I can tell a MAC address got assigned? or something to the interface "storageNetwork1"
and all hell broke loose.  Somehow it managed to take down all of the management interfaces
on the host.  Is this something within cloudstack? Or should I be inspecting XenServer.  Is
there anything inside of cloudstack that would attempt to assign a MAC address to a management
interface?

I understand there probably isn't, but I just want to eliminate all possibilities.