From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Further refinement of CloudStack modules...
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 02:52:06 GMT

In continuation to what Alex proposed, as a first step I am moving
out components that are not core to the CloudStack into a physically
separate jar's and in to a different projects. Please look at [1] for what
components are being moved and corresponding new location. Next few days I
will moving around these components. Please import the projects afresh and
refresh your workspace, in case if you are working on these components.

[1].http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/dev/Draft%3AComponentizing+CloudStac