From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Open vSwitch tunnel manager - how to improve it
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 20:29:35 GMT
Hi Salvatore,

It hit me that there is an additional problem with implementing security
groups using OVS: security groups are stateful firewalls, but there seems
to be no obvious way to program a stateful firewall into OVS (unless you
write a conntrack process that maintains the state with additional rules).

--
Chiradeep