From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: System iso patch missing files in the latest ASF master
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:49:18 GMT

On Jun 19, 2012, at 8:39 AM, Wido den Hollander <wido@widodh.nl> wrote:

> On 06/18/2012 07:47 PM, David Nalley wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Edison Su<Edison.su@citrix.com>  wrote:
>>> On master branch, build-console-proxy is missing when we build agent, that's
why system.zip doesn't have scripts that under console-proxy/scripts.
>>> David, in you commit: 859e3673, makes the change. Need to fix it ASAP, or people
can't create systemvm on master branch.

>> This is fixed in 969741b92, about two weeks ago - though it's a
>> separate step - if you are building the sysvms you need to run:
>>
>> ant build-console-proxy build-all - which should give you what you
>> need for sysvms.
>
> I tried this, but my systemvm.zip/iso is still missing "run.sh" and the other scripts.
>
> It seems that the scripts from "console-proxy/scripts" are not zipped.
>
> The Ant target package-oss-systemvm also has no reference of packaging these files.
>
> Wido
>

>> --David

Wido,

I am traveling at the moment and expect to be in the air for a few hours, though I'll get
Internet access at some point. Try reverting both of the commits listed above and see if it
works. If it does, commit those reverts.

--David