From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Hibernate
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 17:37:22 GMT
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Rajesh Battala
<rajesh.battala@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]

I don't want to speak for Alex, but I have heard him mention such a
change number of times, and have seen it in his slides as well.

But the larger sense is that if we are going to change something in
AWSAPI for communicating to the database, it should be something that
we are comfortable with adopting in the long term for the rest of
CloudStack, otherwise we'll end up with two different ways for
connecting to the database, which is fail.

--David