From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Further refinement of CloudStack modules...
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:57:58 GMT
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM, John Kinsella <jlk@stratosec.co> wrote:
> +1
>
> Zeroturnaround released an interesting report on the state of developer productivity,
that showed maven as significantly more popular than ant, but personally ant seems a better
soln to me.

> Plus - it's already in place. :)
>
> John

As a packager, and a sysadmin, I really dislike how maven operates - I
understand why it is so popular with the dev crowd, but many of those
things that make it popular are reasons for not using it IMO.

And yes, ant is already in place, and largely works.

--David