From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Nicira integration pre-review
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:33:56 GMT
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 5:51 AM, Hugo Trippaers
<HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
> Hey All,
>

> As some of you know Somik Behera and me have been working on adding Nicira
> support to CloudStack. We have identified a few phases in the project, where
> phase one is L2 isolated networking. Attached to this email is a patch that
> will add Nicira phase 1 integration to CloudStack. We have done internal
> testing using this patch and now we would like to invite you to have a look
> as well before we submit this patch for review.
>

> We are looking for feedback on the integration when the existing modules, we
> already discussed a few things in a recent meeting with Chiradeep, but real
> code makes it easier to see how we implemented this.
>

> Based on the feedback and some pending thoughts about name conventions we
> will modify the patch and submit it for review.
>

> Looking forward to your feedback.
>

> The patch can also be found on GitHub at
> https://github.com/schubergphilis/CloudStack/commit/35e11044faf83a074987848368a0a9399e97ab28

Hugo,

This is awesome. Thanks for letting us have a peak.

A couple of just housekeeping items:

You have license headers that don't match the ASF requirements, you
may want to review this:

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

I am also curious as to what you see the remaining phases of support to be?

--David