From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: FW: Easy task for folks looking to get involved
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 04:20:54 GMT
On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Jessica Tomechak
<jessica.tomechak@gmail.com> wrote:
> See inline below for my reply to David's question about purging the docs
> directory in the repo.

2.2.x, 2.1.x and anything prior to the 3.0.x of CloudStack was not
part of the software grant to the ASF - so docs related to those
versions don't seem relevant since there will never be an Apache
CloudStack 2.x.x.

Just so we are clear, we are talking about 'rm -rf docs' in the source repo?

--David