From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] proposal to select a mascot for Apache CloudStack while in Incubation
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 19:40:10 GMT
Peder and I were talking over the weekend - and I noted that despite
any feedback to the list, the wiki page had gotten a bit of interest.
He asked me to point folks to it as he is out of pocket for a few
days.

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/COMM/CloudStack+mascot+proposals

Feel free to add/comment/etc.

I have no idea what timeline he has in mind, but figured there was
already a ton of good content there from folks all over. Please feel
free to add designs or comment or discuss here.

--David