From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: System iso patch missing files in the latest ASF master
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:47:06 GMT
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:
> On master branch, build-console-proxy is missing when we build agent, that's why system.zip
doesn't have scripts that under console-proxy/scripts.
> David, in you commit: 859e3673, makes the change. Need to fix it ASAP, or people can't
create systemvm on master branch.

This is fixed in 969741b92, about two weeks ago - though it's a
separate step - if you are building the sysvms you need to run:

ant build-console-proxy build-all - which should give you what you
need for sysvms.

--David