From codeoedoc <codeoe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status on cloudstack/openvz integration
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 01:41:54 GMT
Hi Edison,

In your previous post
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=28028656), you
mentioned four bullets on the support of openvz in cloudstack. Have
you thought about the networking portion of the integration? Will it
affect networking on the host, on the virtual router, as well as the
security enforcement (security group)? Could you please provide some
suggestions in this front?

Thanks,
Xin

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:26 AM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Xin,
>   Not sure is there other people working on or having interest in integrating openvz
with CloudStack? AFAIK, openvz is not in the roadmap yet.