From Lu Heng <h...@anytimechinese.com>
Subject missing centos 5.8 and centos 6.2 options
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:20:35 GMT
Hi

We didn't see centos 5.8 and centos 6.2 options if we are adding an
ISO.(xenserver as Host, cloudstack version 3.0.1).

And almost every public mirror for centOS don't have other version
than 5.8 and 6.2, anyone has idea which one should we choice while
adding ISO?

Just to avoid any problems.

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.