From Lu Heng <h...@anytimechinese.com>
Subject Re: suggest change line in the custom UI guide
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:06:13 GMT
Hi

Sorry, but my idea does not work, it seems to me that the URL(x.x.x.x)
can open the login page, however, if I tried to login, I got an error
saying "invaild username or password"

Same password works on x.x.x.x:8080/client.

Any ideas?

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Jessica Tomechak
<jessica.tomechak@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.