From Lu Heng <h...@anytimechinese.com>
Subject Cloudstack pre-configed template
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2012 17:27:06 GMT
Hi

Do we have a library of pre-configed template like onapp
have。(http://onapp.com/cloud/how-it-works/vm-templates/)

Or someone are sell package of cloudstack template at a cost?

Because we want have fast solution so we don't want to create one by
one(I think many of colleagues has same thought), anyone knows where
to find a ready to use template library for both linux and windows.

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.