From Lu Heng <h...@anytimechinese.com>
Subject Re: reset dababase
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 15:15:52 GMT
Hi

I see options E: remove the mysql database server. I don't want to do
that, I want to reset the database.

Which option should be choice? Choice R then run install.sh again?

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Koushik Das <koushik.das@citrix.com> wrote:
> Reinstall it. Refer to http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.0/CloudStack3.0QuickInstallGuide.pdf
. Run install.sh, it has an option to remove the database.

massup with it too much. How can I do it?

> --
> --
> Kind regards.
> Lu
>
> This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
> It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons
other than the intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify this office immediately and e-mail the original at the sender's address
above by replying to this message and including the text of the transmission received.