From Lu Heng <h...@anytimechinese.com>
Subject Secondary storage is not working
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 02:29:08 GMT
Hi

 I have secondary storage setup at management server's /data path, and
while I add it to the zone, it is not working(with information
server:<management-server-IP> path:/data), however,I can successfully mount
secondary storage in the HV server, any one have idea what is wrong?

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.