From Lu Heng <h...@anytimechinese.com>
Subject Give muti IP to single VM
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:08:11 GMT
Hi

We have advanced network setup, I didn't see anywhere I can put
muti-public IP into single VM, does any one knows how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.