From Lu Heng <h...@anytimechinese.com>
Subject Can we use other language here?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:43:42 GMT
Hi

One very interesting question raised by my Chinese tech today, can we
use Chinese in the mailling list.

1. Seems there is no language restriction about in the mailling list,
and all language should be equal.

2. As I read and touched these days in the mailling list, a lot guy
from crixi developing CS are in fact Chinese.

Any thoughts?

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.