From Lu Heng <h...@anytimechinese.com>
Subject How Direct Attached Networking work
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:30:38 GMT
Hi

I have three network setup.

Public network, management network, storage network.

The public network is on the eth2, and I want user have Direct
attached networking from eth2, however, everytime I create a VM, it
gets an CIDR address(a private one), and when I go into the network
second, in the drop down box of network offering, I only see "defauilt
isoloated network offering with source net enabled", though when I go
to service offering section, I saw 4 different type of offering. But
none of them is direct attached networking.

I looked at administration guide, it says nothing about how to set it up.

Any one have ideas?

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.