From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: Coding conventions, spaces and tabs
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 22:19:23 GMT
Easy enough to setup Jenkins to catch this as well. I don't know about the reviewboard setup,
but if it's linked to jenkins we can spot this before accepting the patch.

Maybe also add the note about the git crlf settings to the developer wiki in an easy to find
spot?

Cheers,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone