From Anthony Xu <Xuefei...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: change host's hostname
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:07:33 GMT
You cannot change host configuration from CloudStack,
You can change host configuration in the XenServer or XenCenter, and execute reconnect from
CloudStack, CloudStack should pick up new configuration from host.

But you cannot change IP configuration for management interface of XenServer host, otherwise
CloudStack cannot connect to the host anymore.

Anthony