From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: FW: [PROPOSAL] Further refinement of CloudStack modules...
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 20:53:21 GMT
I've been investigating the breaking out of CloudStack modules and of course it ties in closely
with the build system.  I  like to get some thoughts gathered on the approaches.

1. Move to a build system such as maven now and then use the tools to do the breakout.
2. Break out now and write build.xml files for each project and then leave moving to a different
build system to someone else.

Is there a preference?  If 1, is maven the right one to use?

Thanks.

--Alex