From Kelven Yang <kelven.y...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack UIX
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 19:44:38 GMT
Pluggable UI and job UI are feature requirements that we need to implement, I guess Sonny would
like the feedbacks about general UIX ideas.

Maybe I'm a too boring person, I actually like how Microsoft Outlook navigates, with sliding
tab + single tree pane. For frequent actions, how about to allow per-user UI profile? Allow
creating customized UI profile, providing UI profile persistence so that people can always

Kelven