From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Hibernate
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 05:43:52 GMT
Hi,

I had started working on this issue. As Hibernate is LGPL we cannot use this in our Apache
repo.
I had discussed with Chiradeep and Kelven.

Am looking at replace Hibernate with Spring Framework  simpleJDBCTemplate.

The Spring Framework is released under version 2.0 of the Apache License http://www.springsource.org/spring-framework

Thanks
Rajesh Battala