From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: EC2/S3 API testing
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:28:12 GMT
David,

Active work is being done for AWS API tests. Sam is working on them
S3 API Tests are checked in yesterday.
We are trying to integrate them with build infrastructure.

Thanks
/Sudha

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:38 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: EC2/S3 API testing

Just to circle back on this since it went silent a few days ago.

My sense is:

1. We don't have AWS API testing currently in place.
2. We need to have AWS API testing in place 3. We benefit greatly from not reinventing the
wheel and instead standing on the shoulders of giants.

Any sense of where we want to go from here - anyone want to start working on building this
out?

--David