From Sonny Chhen <Sonny.Ch...@citrix.com>
Subject CloudStack UIX
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:14:13 GMT
Hello All,

I am Sonny Chhen the Sr. Visual Designer on CloudStack. I wanted to share with you all a few
ideas we have in the works on trying to improve upon the user-interface and user-experience.
I would love to hear your feedback and any other possible ideas on how we can improve CloudStack.
I'll try to answer any questions as well. Please see the wiki link below and let me know your
thoughts.

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/COMM/CloudStack+UIX

Sonny H. Chhen
Sr. Visual Designer | Citrix Systems - CloudPlatform
4988 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA  95054, USA