From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject NetScaler Best Practices
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 08:37:05 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for best practices with respect to:

a. when a client should be considering using a NetScaler for load balancing rather than the
virtual router
b. the capacity setting for any given NetScaler model.

I understand that it depends on the type of load that the virtual router or NetScaler would
experience, but we need to have some guidelines as a starting point.

Paul Angus
Consultant
ShapeBlue

paul.angus@shapeblue.com