From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: CloudStack UIX
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:40:46 GMT
My US$0.02:

The animations look nice - especially when I was new to the product.  When actually trying
to get things done, though, they just slow me down. In particular, what gets annoying is when
I have to click through several animations to get to a page, like getting to a CS host (6
clicks) or getting to details on a virtual router (8 clicks). I understand these aren't everyday
tasks, but personally I'd prefer a "standard" drop-down navigation that lets me just get to
what I want.

John

On Jun 6, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Sonny Chhen wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am Sonny Chhen the Sr. Visual Designer on CloudStack. I wanted to share with you all
a few ideas we have in the works on trying to improve upon the user-interface and user-experience.
I would love to hear your feedback and any other possible ideas on how we can improve CloudStack.
I'll try to answer any questions as well. Please see the wiki link below and let me know your
thoughts.