From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: Nicira integration pre-review
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:00:45 GMT
Actually attaching the patch should help I think.

Cheers,

Hugo

From: Hugo Trippaers [mailto:HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 11:52 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Somik Behera (somik@nicira.com)
Subject: Nicira integration pre-review

Hey All,

As some of you know Somik Behera and me have been working on adding Nicira support to CloudStack.
We have identified a few phases in the project, where phase one is L2 isolated networking.
Attached to this email is a patch that will add Nicira phase 1 integration to CloudStack.
We have done internal testing using this patch and now we would like to invite you to have
a look as well before we submit this patch for review.

We are looking for feedback on the integration when the existing modules, we already discussed
a few things in a recent meeting with Chiradeep, but real code makes it easier to see how
we implemented this.

Based on the feedback and some pending thoughts about name conventions we will modify the
patch and submit it for review.

Looking forward to your feedback.

The patch can also be found on GitHub at https://github.com/schubergphilis/CloudStack/commit/35e11044faf83a074987848368a0a9399e97ab28

Kind regards,