From Will Chan <will.c...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Maintainer/committer model for CloudStack
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 03:07:27 GMT
I agree.  I know Wido has but that's about the only one that has raised their hand in volunteering
to be a maintainer.  The hope is that the current maintainers can be phased out as soon as
more patches have been submitted and more committers can be voted in to help with this.

Will

From: John Kinsella [jlk@stratosec.co]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:44 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Maintainer/committer model for CloudStack

Thanks Will, I was thinking of doing similar.

I haven't raised a hand to be a maintainer as I don't think I know any of the modules well
enough to take that roll yet, but it would be nice to see a few more non-citrix people involved...

John

On Jun 12, 2012, at 4:45 PM, Will Chan wrote:

> I've taken all the feedback so far and extended the CloudStack Maintainers Guide written
by John and added all the maintainers so far.  There are probably more missing but that's
what we have today.  If we want this list to be its own page, we can certainly do that as
well but I thought it was easier to see what a maintainer's role of CloudStack is and who
they are currently all in a single page.

> http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/COMM/Draft%3A+CloudStack+Maintainers+Guide
>
> Will

o: 415.315.9385
@johnlkinsella