From Will Chan <will.c...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Maintainer/committer model for CloudStack
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 23:45:55 GMT
I've taken all the feedback so far and extended the CloudStack Maintainers Guide written by
John and added all the maintainers so far.  There are probably more missing but that's what
we have today.  If we want this list to be its own page, we can certainly do that as well
but I thought it was easier to see what a maintainer's role of CloudStack is and who they
are currently all in a single page.

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/COMM/Draft%3A+CloudStack+Maintainers+Guide

Will