From KAWAI Hiroaki <ka...@stratosphere.co.jp>
Subject Re: Nicira Nvp integration
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 04:56:07 GMT
Hi,

I tried to apply the patch, but failed with apache git master HEAD
due to the file path changes recently committed.
Branch (and rev) is missing in that review page, but following worked:

git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git
cd incubator-cloudstack
git checkout 4e9a97177f5b8cb94d18139e0513b870ede895a7 -b nicira-review
patch -p 1 < /path/to/nicira-phase1-p3.patch

(2012/06/27 2:19), Hugo Trippaers wrote:
> Heya all,
>
> Based on the feedback on the pre-review I made quite a few changes. Functionally it seems
to be doing what I want it to do and the code integrates a lot better with the existing code.

> I've pushed the patch to reviewboard at https://reviews.apache.org/r/5590/
>
> I hope this patch addresses a lot of the feedback and I'm looking forward to working
with you guys to get it integrated in Cloudstack.