From Jason Pavao <jason.pa...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack User Research
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:58:13 GMT
Hi Lynn,
We would like to POC with xenserver, but we don't have any licenses,
would you be able to help us pro-cure some temporary licenses so that we
could do a poc with citrix xenserver?

Let me know.
Thanks.
-jason

On 6/26/2012 5:36 AM, Lynn Van Dyke wrote:
> Hello. I work for the Citrix product design team. If you're using CloudStack with XenServer
I'm hoping that you would like to give me some 1:1 user experience feedback. I'm looking to
do a small number of interviews over GoToMeeting over the next few weeks. They'll last 60
- 90 minutes and cover questions on installation, configuration and day-to-day use.

> I'll be doing other research in the future, but for this time I'm looking only for people
using CloudStack (any version, as current as possible) AND XenServer (once again, any version,
but as current as possible). And remember that this is UX specific - I'm definitely not the
technical expert on either of these products!

> I can post the results for those that are interested in hearing the information that
we gather and how it will impact the product's designs. Participants also get "thank you"
swag and gift card.

> These lists  get a lot of activity - will you please send me a direct  email if you're
interested? Lynn.vandyke@citrix.com<mailto:Lynn.vandyke@citrix.com>This e-mail address
is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Thanks!

--
Thanks.
-Jason