From Lucas Hughes <lucas.hug...@ecommerce.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack Supporting Xenserver StorageLink storage pool
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 22:06:38 GMT
On 06/20/2012 05:13 PM, Lucas Hughes wrote:
> My enviroment that I am testing with has Equallogic San's that are
> connecting to our XenServer 6.0 pool. I have setup a pre-setup storage
> pool in Cloudstack that on the XenServer side uses the Citrix
> StorageLink driver. We are getting issues with creating vm's that have
> their root volume set to use the presetup storage tag.
>
> It seems that the common error is that storage repository type cslg
> (Citrix Storage Link Gateway) is not supported. I am wondering if this
> is issue with Cloudstack not supporting storagelink drivers or weird
> Xenserver issue. Any feedback is welcome and I am curious to hear from
> anyone else using Xenserver and equallogic san's with cloudstack how
> things are working for them.

Another question regarding Cloudstack and storage types. Xenserver has
many different types of supported storage manage objects. From my
earlier email I see that cslg is not supported. I was wondering if
anyone here has a list of storage mange objects that are in Xen that
Cloudstack supports.

--
Lucas Hughes
Cloud Engineer