From KAWAI Hiroaki <ka...@stratosphere.co.jp>
Subject Re: how can i debug the cloudstack?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:31:35 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to get the servlet work on eclipse, too.
I've read the documentation, and did as described.
But I could not figure out the setup is useful, except
searching the code.
I wonder does anybody actually using this?
What's the standard setup to write or debug the code?

I could not understand the concept why there're so many
java class packages distributed over many separate projects?
For example, agent, agent-simulator, core and server
has each com.cloud.agent package classes.