From Robert Schweikert <rjsch...@suse.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack gathering around LinuxConNA?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 15:02:55 GMT
On 06/05/2012 11:32 AM, David Nalley wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Robert Schweikert<rjschwei@suse.com>  wrote:

>>> Just to follow up on this. I'll take the offer for the room on the
>>> 27th and 28th. I've been told the room will seat around 30 classroom
>>> style. Any suggestions for what we should have as content? One day
>>> hackathon, one day developer training? Two days of hackathon?
>>> Something else?
>>

>> I'd like to see us have a discussion about packaging for various distros,
>> discuss dependencies, build system, possibly a follow on to Alex's proposal
>> (http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/dev/New+Packaging+Proposal) and things
>> related to these topics. Maybe a 2 hour session for these topics.
>>
>> As more and more stuff is getting co-located with LinuxCon and the days
>> earlier in the week I am not certain there'll be a lot of people that can
>> devote a whole day to CloudStack, thus having somewhat of a time plan may be
>> advantageous as people can slip in and out.
>>

> Robert,
>
> Thanks for chiming in, would you mind starting a wiki page with a
> proposed schedule at wiki.cloudstack.org?

Sorry took a bit longer than it should have, here is the start:

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/COMM/Meetup+at+LinuxCon+NA

Whomever requested the hands on demo, can you please indicate a
preferred time and date and we'll get it added to the agenda table as well.

Other topics?

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead