From Sander Botman <SBot...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: Citrix Cloud Computing roadshow
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 08:08:15 GMT
The link should be http://cloudcomputing.citrixbeneluxevents.nl

The event is on the 3rd of July.

Sander

-----Original Message-----
From: Lu Heng [mailto:h.lu@anytimechinese.com]
Sent: woensdag 20 juni 2012 10:01
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Citrix Cloud Computing roadshow

Hi

When is the event? I didn't see a data in the website.

If the date is right, I might be there.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Hugo Trippaers <HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
> Heya all,
>
> Anybody planning on attending this event in the Netherlands?
> (http://cloudcomputing.citrixbeneluxevents.nl/_)
>
> The location is at the Schuberg Philis office, so would be a nice
> chance for me to meet with any CloudStack developers in the EU region.
> We have cold beers and warm snacks ready ;-)
>

> Cheers,
>
> Hugo

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Any review, dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons other than
the intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify this office immediately and e-mail the original at the sender's address
above by replying to this message and including the text of the transmission received.