From Pradeep Soundararajan <pradeep.soundarara...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Debian/Ubuntu build system based on ANT
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:00:36 GMT
I have removed JnetPcap lib and its related deps (not from the repo). And I am able to perform
"ant build-all" without any issues.

We can track this under http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-15281

Patch is also available there.

Thanks,
Pradeep.S

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Zhang
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:07 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Pradeep Soundararajan
Subject: RE: Debian/Ubuntu build system based on ANT

> On 06/13/2012 05:31 PM, Edison Su wrote:

We have a brief list but it's not final one as we are working on removing unnecessary dependencies.
We will definitely not proceed to this approach as it's both not allowed by ASF and reinventing
wheel that Maven already has.
Pradeep is working on this topic, he will send a list to mail list once we get the final dependencies
essentially needed.